Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!


So here is to another year gone bye. It really does seem like we have been together forever. (and not in a bad way)
We have known each other and been together for about 9 1/2 years and married 2yrs as of December 31st. We got to go out with a bunch of our friends that night. We had a GREAT time!! Meme and Pepe watched Josh for us (Pepe hadn't seen him in so long...I was glad to bring him there) He had a nice time with them so we didn't have a thing to worry about. It was (for the most part......) a pretty good day. We enjoyed and acknowledged the fact that we could do whatever we wanted and despite having to work in the morning, we made it a memorable day!
If you have never eaten at a Hibachi grill at a Japanese restaurant, you HAVE to try it. That is all I can say. I know that all of the restaurants can be different but the small show they do for you while preparing your food, is very entertaining. We have made it a tradition to eat at a Hibachi grill every anniversary!
I can't begin to tell you how much I love my husband. He is a terrific father as well. I certainly Do not want to bore you with any details that you don't really need to know..but just to give him a little praise and a thank you, is my goal. Here's to an eternity of HAPPY anniversaries!!!!!

2 comments:

Steve & Missy said...

Wow, already 2 years of marriage, time sure does fly when your having fun! You two were meant for eachother :)

Ally said...

Happy Anniversary!