Monday, April 5, 2010

Crazy about my Monkey....



It is amazing to me how time is flying by. I know people say it all the time and they say "enjoy it while it last" but you just kind of shrug it off. When you are "in the moment" it seems things will be like that forever. Especially when things are good. I just wanted to take a look back and share all the growing my little guy has done. I just can't believe it!! I must say people were right, I am sure others will not believe me, when I tell them the same. (I know he is only almost 8 months old but to me its more like....HE IS ALMOST 8 MONTHS OLD!!)
You have to live it, learn it, and LOVE it. (enjoy it while it lasts.)
See for yourself (not that you didn't believe me) Sorry this is going to be a LONG post!

Newborn:



1 MONTH:




2 MONTHS:


3 MONTHS:


4 MONTHS:


5 MONTHS:



6 MONTHS:


7 MONTHS:


I have so many pictures I honestly can't choose just a few...It was nice to go through them all though and remember every second of his life. Sorry to bore you with pictures and stuff...but this is what I felt like posting today. I miss him so much during the day, that I wanted to do a little something for him.

Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Meme said...

Shelly, this was so beautiful. Anyone seeing this post will just love it, especially all the Moms. It shows how proud you are of your baby boy. Keep the pictures comming. Their WONDERFUL!.....

Ally said...

He is so stinking sweet. And very, very loved!

Cindi said...

I LOVE all the pics!!! We want more!!! He is adorable, what a great smile!!! I just want to kiss his cheeks!!! So so happy you are enjoying him...I knew you would! What great parents you and Corey are! Lucky Josh, lucky you!!! Nope, not lucky, blessed!