Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Clean up, clean up, everybody clean up..."


We all got outside and cleaned up a little today because it just turned out to be such a nice day. First, we picked up a new playset for Josh for our little backyard. He needed something a little bigger than what he had last year. The park is right across the street from us so getting him too much is just silly but for the times I can't take him over there and just want to sit and watch him play in our own yard, we got him this little fisher price playset (thanks to moms addiction to Craigslist) HA!!
Anyway, we told Josh that if he worked hard and helped mommy clean up the backyard then he would earn his playtime on his new toy. He was actually very happy to help clean up with his new little rake from "Ga Ga".




He did very well and only got distracted a few times:

"A Weef. Mom a Weef"

"A Pow-pee" (puppy through the fence)

Going to show everyone another "Weef"....

I love that kid and he makes me laugh ALL THE TIME! He did finally earn his keep and got to play on his new set. He liked it just a tad bit, I would say....what do you think?






So that was our fun little day outside and I can't wait to have more time with him and Amelia (and Corey too) ;0)

My little man deserves to have fun and hang out with us as much as he can. When he is 10 we won't be "cool" anymore so we are taking advantage of the time now because I hear it goes by fast. Here is to more GREAT times with our kids. What do you think of that Josh?

I think this smile says it all.

1 comment:

Meme said...

Fun, Fun, Fun.......:)