Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring (LOVE) is in the air...


You can tell that Spring is almost here. The weather starts getting nicer and the
sun makes an appearance more than once or twice a week. Also, I believe that when these subtle changes start happening, people get more comfortable and confident and just plain happier. I mean how can you not, right? I think that is what I like best about Spring. (aside from the smell of rain on a cool Sunday morning or the Lilac bushes that are JUST about ready to pop open!)
Joshy seems to be VERY in love with mommy right now and trust me I am not complaining. On the down side however, he really wants nothing to do with anyone else, unless I am not around. Again, I am NOT complaining one bit. I mean just look at this boy and his mommy. I can't say I like pictures of myself at all but with this I am proud to be face to face with this, seemlingly, innocent little boy!!!!

I have also realized that our children must get the same feelings of happiness and confidence. They start getting along better (maybe for atleast a half day) and they play longer and harder. Well I ended up catching a few children in the act of a little..."Spring Happiness":

Josh is Brielle's buddy. She just LOVES him SO much ;)

That is about all I have to post today. I hope you all are starting to feel the happiness and have a great rest of your week. I will share a few more pictures with you to close out this post. Talk to you all soon. =0)

Josh and Brielle

Josh and Alexis (now he is obsessed with HER)

Alexis (boy does she look like her mother!!)

I just couldn't get a picture of the three of them together...and I tried!

And of course I have to end the pictures with MY boy

and baby girl ;0)

1 comment:

Meme said...

I am so proud of these two babies. Just loved Joshes eyes after Briel kissed him...He looked googled eyed...LOL