Friday, April 15, 2011

"GRAND" parents


I just wanted to post a tribute to the GRAND parents ;)
They always seem to turn into children all over again as soon as they see their grandchildren. It is a great sight to see (and a little funny too) I guess I will be like that someday when Josh and Amelia make us grandparents. I can't wait but lets enjoy the time at hand:

VVRROOOM VVRROOOOM....Beep Beep

Are you stuck Gram Gram?

Cool car Josh. Whheeeeeeeeeeeee

Careful Josh, Grandpa eats baby toes... ;)

LOVE reading with Meme!!

Who is suppose to be playing with the car here?

Meme is going to KILL me for this one


OR maybe it gives them the EXCUSE to act young and silly ;)


Either way I am greatful that my children have the most wonderful GRAND parents there is!! =0)




Love you all!!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

What a beautiful tribute to the "GRAND" ones in your life and in your children's lives...so many families don't have the love and support from previous generations who have so much to give...you and your family are so so blessed...